Criteria for Policy Submissions
Policy submissions are accepted all year round and will be ratified by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors periodically.
- Does the policy resolution focus on an issue that affects all Saskatchewan businesses?
- Does the resolution recommend that immediate action be taken by a government, an institution, or other stakeholder to help fix the issue?
- Is the issue important enough to have the Saskatchewan Chamber dedicate time and resources toward fixing it, even if it might mean forgoing other important issues?
- Are the issues and recommendations in the resolution compatible with the values of the Saskatchewan Chamber? View our organization's values.
- Is the resolution factual, detailed, and complete?
FormatEach Policy Resolution:
- can be a maximum of 3 pages in length
- must be written in 12 point, Arial font
- must have a title that describes the issue
- must contain a summary of the issue
- must ensure that the facts are well researched and accurate
- must include one or more specific recommendations that require action