Evraz Inc. NA
Clifton Associates Ltd.
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Potash Producers Association
Canadian Assoc. of Petroleum Producers
MacPerson Leslie & Tyerman
Agricultural Producers Association of Sask.
Saskatchewan Mining Association
Meadow Lake OSB
K + S Potash Canada GP
Ministry of the Environment
- SaskPower Business Energy Efficiency Programs
- Environment and Climate Change Canada’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Program (GHGRP) is now accepting greenhouse gas (GHG) reports for the 2015 calendar year via Environment and Climate Change Canada’s Single Window system. Deadline June 1, 2016.
- The Water Security Agency Regulations
- Agricultural Water Management Strategy
- Saskatchewan new Environmental Code Announcement
- Ministry of Environment - Standards and Code
- Multi-Material Recycling Program Fact Sheet
- Code Notes e-bulletin
- Ministry of the Environment Client Services
- Ministry of the Environment Online Services
- Ministry of the Environment Results-Based Regulation
- E-Bulletin Subscription - obtain updates from Ministry of the Environment
- Institutional Control Framework for Long Term Management of Decommissioned Mine and Mill Sites
- The Reclaimed Industrial Sites Act
- Species at Risk (Environment Canada) (SK Ministry of the Environment)
- Integrated Resource Information System (IRIS): an online business system that supports the development and regulation of Saskatchewan's energy and resources industry.
Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation
In order to reduce the energy consumption of your organization, and its costs and greenhouse gas emissions (GHG), join the “Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation” (CIPEC) now! CIPEC is a partnership between private industry and the Government of Canada that aims to promote and improve Canada’s industrial energy efficiency and reduce GHG emissions. Over 2,300 facilities have already joined CIPEC!
CIPEC Leaders have access to:
- cost-shared assistance (Up to $40,000) to perform ISO 50001 implementation pilots, energy management projects, process integration studies and/or computational fluid dynamics studies
- industry networking opportunities with CIPEC sector task forces
- customized energy management workshops and toolkits
- technical information and calculators
- other Leader services
Notice with respect to certain nanomaterials in Canadian commerce