What is the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce?
The Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization comprised of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic, commercial, and industrial progress of their community.
The Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce is a provincial federation of Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade. In addition, the Chamber's membership includes individual business firms, comprising all sizes and types of enterprise across the province, and a number of provincial business and professional associations.
Representing a broad spectrum of community life in Saskatchewan, the Chamber is uniquely equipped to develop policies that accurately reflect the views of community and business leaders in the interest of all society.
What are the advantages of becoming a Saskatchewan Chamber member?
Membership gives you an opportunity to:
- Affect government policy
- Share public opinion
- Monitor trends and new ideas
- Promote business development
- Represent your interests
- Secure the future
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Transportation Member Discount Program
- Networking events that are member-only
- Webinars on a series of topics
- Timely research papers on current business issues
The value of a membership extends beyond the benefits outlined here. The value is in the changes the organization is helping to achieve in our province: a new government attitude towards private enterprise, new partnerships for economic growth, and emphasis on trade and business development.
How do I become a member and what does it cost?
Fill out the form online and you will be contacted as soon as possible, or contact the Chamber office at (306) 352-2671.
Click here to view our membership rates.
What if I can't actively participate?
By being a member, you are supporting an organization that represents your interests in the community. Your most important participation is simply signing on as a member.
How can I get more involved in the Chamber activities?
- Join committees and task forces
- Participate in board elections
- Attend the Conference on Business, ABEX Awards, Political Forum, and other major Chamber events
- Email us to learn more about getting involved